CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Aye, fear has hit. Some will hold, others will sell. The...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Aye, fear has hit. Some will hold, others will sell. The experienced traders will buy.
    Some who have already made a profit will sell or drive it down further.

If one takes a look at any stocks - take for example 4DS, RHT, SPX, WZR or even the slightly bigger small caps THC, PLS., They all ave their ups and downs, even on positive announcements. What is evident is that they do bounce on solid announcements in the longer term. They also decline to some degree as well. The guys in PLS went from 70 to 86c on a great announcement, then down to 60ish, and now they are back to 77c within months.

I have also seen this stock go from 4.1c down to 2.8c then bounce a week later - all controlled by day traders with big pockets.
    Fear and confusion has now set in so I think there are a lot of stressed retail traders right now.

Personally I think it's more fun and exciting for a stock to have more liquidity and hence traders. At the moment it feels like a 1 sided football game.

@wot, @strikerX yes volume looks lower but fear is still there. Hopefully we reach a level of support soon. Lets hope Fib 0.618 holds. I still think this is on-track for 6-7c, then 8-10c by Xmas.

Ted should be able to provide some solid 4C coming numbers (Q2, Q3) as time unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.