CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

@schueym99 without going on a long discussion since previous...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    @schueym99 without going on a long discussion since previous posts have already addressed, I recommend that you watch the videos from Ted's fireside chat.
    The key point you are missing is the debt financing component in 2019.
    Your A/P will increase to a certain degree but you have a debt facility to use for cashflow.

Q4 2018 is bad. Yes!
    Q1 2019 is ok but a massive improvement in revenue growth (remember that Q4 is the busiest quarter)
    Q2 2019 4C pretty good and is consistent with Ted's regular announcements. Increasing Monthly / Daily growth (rate) + CASH positive (albeit small)

Upcoming:
    Q3 2019 Expect increase on Q2 by +X% due to seasonality factors + min $65K per day revenue + possible increase $x
    Q4 2019 busiest quarter, possible 30-50% increase on Q1 (someone correct me on %), 3 consecutive positive cashflow 4C results

That's not to mention things like
    + AdCel growth
    + potential to increase $100K per day
    +Fixed COGs costs due to digital automation instead of humans facilitating publisher adverts
    + international market space
    + new activations (software interfaces) to increase

The negatives on this are:
    - Historical figures pre 2018 are just like any other startup - cash issues and SP dropping so old holders exit as new ones come in.
    - lack of institutional support, although this may change as attention grows
    - consolidated cashflow balance sheet still a little weak
    - bad debts, write-offs still a possibility but are being addressed and are decreasing
    - MC low (although I see this as a positive since EN1 will grow exponentially)

So the re-rate will happen at some stage if all things hold true. In the meantime we are certainly going to get daily/weekly SP movements.
    The actual market cap valuation ...well that's debateable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.