CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: EN1 Exceeds 2019 Integrations Target, page-4

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Another not-particularly-price-sensitive announcement. I wish they would save these up for more substantial piece of news than these trickling announcement that show ongoing progress but have almost zero impact on the price.

They told us 1 month ago that they were 88% to the annual goal, and there have been two announcements between then and now telling us of increasing revenue and profitability. So this one is a combination of largely predictable news (hit 100% of annual target) and not particularly sensitive information (more AdCel plugins/monetization).

I honestly think the share price would be doing better if we got an update on a monthly basis on revenue and/or profitability, and then these sort of ad-hoc announcements only when there is significant, unpredictable news (e.g. a very significant contract, or change in future expectation of revenue/profits). We shouldn't be reminded every two weeks that they are doing they're job by getting customers to sign up, or by signing up products to sell - that's just BAU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.