CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Love the way he wanted to present the questions verbatim!Great...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Love the way he wanted to present the questions verbatim!
    Great explanation for being caught out for the 65K per day (not being reached) due to the technical issues experienced & absolutely plausible. Also love his confidence & ability to answer the hard (& stupid) questions received.
    Highlights for me are the imminent announcements re the debt facility for 15m US or more which will certainly be a boost to utilise rather than CN's & more dilution, further integration highlights & then what sounds like very positive forward looking revenue & cashflow for Q's 3 & 4!
    Dividends after the next 2 years? Well, that would be a bonus (as I only could imagine what the SP would be when at that stage) however continuous investment back in the business until then is certainly the right path if it continues to expand on earnings the way it has. Again his confidence seems high that between the new facility & re-investment that we are in a great position without the requirement of a CR at least for the remaining part of the year! It's also quite evident that he is not willing to participate in a purchase or JV until our SP is at much higher levels & again seems very confident that it will be soon enough....... so I'm excepting really good news with the next 2 Q's that will lead to some exciting JV's/acquisitions soon after or in the 1st half of next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.