CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Great point guys. It is not as good as some people had hoped but...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Great point guys.
    It is not as good as some people had hoped but if you look at each quarterly earnings no one should be surprised. Conversely there isn't anything overly alarming since all the facts have been previously present by Ted.

The audited numbers indicate that revenue earnings for Q1 & Q2 2019 is more or less in line with announcements from March - Aug 2019 where revenue is for quieter quarter Q1, Q2 2019 exceeds busier quarters Q3 and Q4 2018 .
    Guys there was some doubt as to whether the revenue numbers from Ted. The audited report should alleviate your concerns now.

Q3, Q4 in 2018 last year are average for a busy period, which rolls-over to Q1 2019. So I am not surprised at these results but as @Furnaces and @Tran pointed out Net Assets have significantly increase and costs have been cut.

I agree this year's Q3 and Q4 for 2019 are all about new revenue growth and further turn-around.
    Although I am not thrilled with today's announcement, I am confident that this year's upcoming Q3 and Q4 earnings are going to be much better than last year.

Today's report IMO is not a strong report but it confirms strong indicators for a turn-around and growth, particularly in these next 2 quarters leading up to the Xmas season.

That said, I am sure someone is going to drive the price down a little lower and hold on to the Q3, Q4 revenue announcements over the next couple of weeks, and months. Hold on tight folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.