CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

-Near-term scale potential previously estimated at US$30k...

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    -Near-term scale potential previously estimated at US$30k (~A$42k) per day now is reset +25% to US$37.5k (~A$52k)

-Current daily revenue averages are ~75% greater than Q4 2018 average daily figures

-Management expects to deploy cash to activate more publishers to start over the next quarter
    ------------------------
    engage bdr.jpg
    ENGAGE.jpg

Even juicier announcement this morning, hope people realise with these guys as the increased cash comes in it'll open up even more opportunity.

More Income = More Acquisitions = More Growth = More Integrations = More Publishers = More Brands = More Traction = Shareholder Value

Further more what i've posted earlier stating Q1 is generally the slowest is also being stated in this mornings latest announcements which is great to see so the average joe realises why Q4 Numbers were brought up in the comparison.

Still many more announcements to look forward to alluded to us in the last two announcements:
    -EN1's AI Tech implementation to help increase revenue/demand/results/gross profit margins
    -EN1's Revenue Averages Growth
    -EN1's Developments for more activation of revenue streams
    -StartApp Update
    -AdCel's Update, 40+ demand partners update/added to current ~175 Integrations
    -Continued Increase of Integrations (Possibly)
    -IconicReach Update

-Not financial advice, Purely my opinion only, DYOR-
    Last edited by Steve98: 01/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.