CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Not replying to anyone, just a bit of commentary. Will be keen...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Not replying to anyone, just a bit of commentary. Will be keen to see the next Annual Report and see what the quick ratio looks like. Having a less than 1 net current asset ratio has always been something I wasn't too keen on. But the story of the Methbot or whatever relieved those concerns somewhat. So getting that back to ratio of 1 plus would be quite an achievement. A few people on here seem to think paying with scrip affects the PnL somehow. Just not the case. Whether it is cash or scrip or bits of string, it only affects the Balance Sheet. Unless settled at a discount, then an other income posting is required to balance. My thought in scrip over cash is they're trying to grow not unlike the money multiplier theory. Buy more stock to sell to by greater stock to sell to buy even greater stock. Always keeping that reserve. My only question is, is that possible or have they peaked their income demand? Hoarding cash for off season cash deficits is pretty normal in seasonal businesses. Hotels, travel companies, etc. But if they still have surpluses then pay the debt with cash. Stop the scrip issue. And give us a fair prediction of the revenue expected. Something real, like a 10% growth pattern. This is why the January result is so important. The result for this year is looking like a bottom line profit. But that may have something to do with the discounts on legacy settlements. I hope they provide us with a note with normalised profit over the year, excluding these other incomes. To at least show that going forward, this will be a profit earning enterprise. Anyways... all just casual rhetoric and happy to be scrutinised. I'm still a hold and held. Sorry for the essay and hope it is worth the read. Have a good and safe day tomorrow everybody. Paddy out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.