CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: EN1 Positive Net Cash Run-Rate for Q2 2019 Appendix 4C, page-17

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    You have to remember this is largely a US operation. Ted really wanted to bring as up to date figures as possible to the table. So by waiting until after market, he can consolidate basically all of April data into the figures. Well worthwhile how good they look.

I was pretty happy with my estimates in https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38304072/single - pretty much as i expected although the forward guidance is fantastic. As are the April results. Yes, on track for a $4M+ quarter as you have to remember that traditionally you get the highest daily revenues towards the end of the quarter. So expect June to be better than April. Especially given we will be activating more publishers in the coming days.

I expect a CFP 4C in July is a soda (unless they massively up the pre-pay of advertising which will be a good thing with a 41% GP margin)

This is all coming together very nicely. A few regrets i suspect for those that sold out hoping for a bad 4C. That is if the market reads this announcement rationally.

Onwards and upwards folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.