CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: EN1 Q2 2019 Preliminary Results Material Improvements, page-132

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I know what happened in December last year and all of 2018 to see the price go from a top of nearly 30c to 1.2 in January is not good for anyone. It has been posted many times since December so don't make it sound like your the first to do so. Warnie and plooto posted it twice yesterday so there is nothing there to enlighten me or the rest of the forum about.

The real question is do you feel the company has made enough of a turnaround? The start of the year provided long term holders the best chance to top up and reduce their overall buyin price. For me late jan and early feb was gold that you could get a company in a turnaround state in the 1 to 2c range.

When you said you have made a loss have you actually sold or are you just holding a paper loss.

For me these people that like to post negative comments only on days the share price goes down have other motives in mind. Why don't they post on days we are ahead? They say they will wait for audited financials and then post on a day we are down before the audited financials are out. That smells of an alterior motive.

Where were their negative posts when we went from 1.7 to 3 in 2 days?

I guess you an wait until we are in the red again to get your useful opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.