CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: EN1 Welcomes New Customer Integration PubWise, page-23

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    He bought bugatti mid in the cry of vendors asking for collecting their dues.Some people are therewho thinks when they do showoff people trust them and invest in their company,. unfortunatly it worked for him and he raised 26+ million when he entered ASX. .This guy found way to raise money from investor.All his accounts are fake. Engage BNR is in business operating in USA. They had dept to lot of people in millions .As they cant go public in USA because of their credit history. They found way in ASX. We the fool investors filled his pocket,The cat found the taste of overflowing milk here,comes back when ever the TED"s pocket goes empty with different stories. This is my understanding.

I wonder whether the ASX do random check the accounts of report submitted by this company?..Pathetic. ATO sends letter if we have $100 if we owe them.

When this TED is USA where he file his tax return for 1.7 million? In Australia or USA?

When researching about this company online unbeliveable. And looks like scam. I dont think any other public listed company doing this.
    I wrote mails to TED to his official id. No response.

DYOR. I write this for awareness.. Want to sell my shares for minimum loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.