MTM 4.00% 4.8¢ mtm critical metals limited

Ann: Encouraging beneficiation results for REE clays E Laverton, page-3

1. 4,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 799
    Not all ionic clay rare earths deposits are created equal. Here’s why ASX investors need to read the fine print - *

Yep failed the first 2 phase tests as mentioned in this article looks like link is blocked but basically below summarises it

AR3 founder and boss Rick Pobjoy says this humble $400 test, via labs like ANSTO and ALS, was the very first thing the company did after discovering clay REEs at its flagship Koppamurra project in South Australia. “Before we even pegged the ground two years ago, me and my co-founder had the materials tested at pH4 and pH1, at ambient temperatures and pressures to establish whether there were any rare earths coming into solution,” he told *.“We didn’t want to waste any of our own money. That was a very cheap, very quick test to do.“And the frustration for us is that there are dozens of explorers who continue to drill, and drill, and release assay results who aren’t doing the simple test required to establish whether you can bring rare earths into solution at ambient temperatures and pressures.“Because if you can’t do that, economically you don’t have a project.”
    Last edited by Gharp: 01/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $22.13K 449.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 104166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.