CHM 10.5% 2.1¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Once again, CHM joins the elite club of Australian bio tech...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Once again, CHM joins the elite club of Australian bio tech companies that are miss understood.
    The ASX has no idea how to price these companies. If CHM was listed in the states it would have a market cap of around 350 million Australian dollars, as three or four brokers have already priced it, that's roughly 5 times the current market cap.
    The results so far are good.
    2 out of 3 disease control, meaning stablising the disease. Just remember this is at a low dose, it has stopped it from getting worse at a low dose.
    The next dose is going to be 2 and a half times stronger, that's a big difference.
    The most important result is the safety, yes so far it is safe, and with car T that is very important other wise it would be game over or back to the drawing board. As manlymanly said, these results are pretty much after giving the patients the treatment, so in time these results could get better at this low dose.
    I really believe this is a great buying opportunity at these levels, especially considering directors buying on market in the mid 30s.
    I'm looking forward to the next set of data after the higher dose, I think that might just put a cat amongst the pigeons. I certainly hope for some great results, not just for us holders but the poor people with this devastating disease.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $30.13K 1.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 623541 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 423206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.