CYM 3.23% 3.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Encouraging Drill Results from Trenggalek Go, page-11

1. 3,715 Posts.
    re: Ann: Encouraging Drill Results from Treng... Still seems a very weird technique to me. It is obvious with the low volumes of trades that ANZs actions are very influential on the stock price. If they weren't supressing it and it ran say to 7 or 8c, I think they would be quite easily able to find a buyer (or buyers) off-market at 6c+. Instead right now they're having to try and find buyers at 4.8c and with continued sell-off even lower.

I agree - it was gapping up on open with some real interest. If that had been allowed to run for a bit, it would have brought in more traders looking to buy into a rising stock, bringing much more volume and the ability to more easily sell the probable 4-5M ANZ sold today.

That could have lead to more problems for ANZ however, as when they continued to sell, those short term traders would realise they are not going to make a quick buck and would sell the stock down - with little support - to lower than we're at now most likely.

I think it is just a matter a patience for ANZ to get out of the way. You would likely want to be on board when they do finish - see the graphs of ADY and SLA when ANZ finished selling them down - although the went lower later for different reasons, the market bought in heavily when they were done on the theory that it was ANZ pushing the stock down so much.

Thankfully we don't have an Opes Prime scenario here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $45.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $51.84K 1.690M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 741909 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1331502 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.