FTL 0.00% 4.6¢ firetail resources limited

Historical Trends: Examination of past copper hits at successful...

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Historical Trends: Examination of past copper hits at successful mines, particularly those with characteristics similar to the Picha Copper Project, indicates a potential for the development of a sizable Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) deposit.

Mining Type and Size: Trends suggest that high-grade mineralization, as seen in the early results, could lead to the establishment of a combination of small-scale underground mining and open-pit strategies, mirroring successful VMS mines. The polymetallic nature, coupled with significant copper grades, could position the deposit as a medium to large-scale operation.

Monetary Value and Life of the Mine: Based on historical copper prices and deposit sizes, the early promising results at Picha, with grades surpassing 2% Cu, suggest the potential for a deposit valued in the range to hundreds of millions of dollars. The economic viability, coupled with the polymetallic nature and ongoing exploration, may contribute to a significant mine life, potentially spanning decades, adding further value to the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 8547 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.02am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.