AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

re: Ann: Encouraging First Results for Study ... Young Trader -...

1. 154 Posts.
    re: Ann: Encouraging First Results for Study ... Young Trader - $26 landed for Namibia was recently quoted in one of the MAK announcements - using a contractor such as Jan de Nul (I think). Then of course there is the beneficiation circuit, phosacid plant that would require significant capital outlay, ontop of the $26.

I would assume that the combined OPEX and CAPEX would still be better than Wonarah situation. (Just my gut feel more than anything.)

Mr Din & others with expectations that MAK will sign sales contracts as soon as the BFS was completed - Ballance, India & other potential customer may have legacy contracts that may last for a year, or who knows. If they are on a longer term existing contract, this may inhibit the urgency to actually test the MAK samples if they cannot switch supply quickly anyway. Commercial reality and project management needs be viewed in the cold light of day - and peoples expectations of immediate sales once BFS was done are I think somewhat ambitious to have. AD HAS essentially set these expectations through his preso - but we all need to be realistic about how day to day business and contacts negotiations are settled, and take it with a best case approach.
    You can't just put the "BFS done and open for business" sign up and expect customers to walk through the door immediately...? Unless you know of the customers contractual obligations (would be nice to know).

Just to confirm I'm a LT holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22.38K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5255456 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 550045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.