SHN 5.88% 1.6¢ sunshine metals limited

I know hotcopper has its limits but try to forget the post was...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I know hotcopper has its limits but try to forget the post was by ETFInvestor for a moment. There's other stuff we've seen where there's different layers where folk are talking about sugarcoating and not exactly fraud fraud or fraud-lite if a managing director is a psychopath. You should always wonder if someone's character disturbed imo. We all know most tickers on the ASX delist for example:

- sugarcoating may be here and there, even if you or I disagree here and there
    - whether we're all talking volume pump volume dump (loosely using language) half the time instead of PUMP promotion, then management SELL, etc.. they're two different things we're not delineating when its one or the other.
    - probably low roader stuff (whiteboard ASX announcement list failio LOL) or any possible management/mineral geologist exaggeration (even unintended [2ic covers this in posts, and not totalistically one way or the other])
    - real forgery and fraud (the top layer, where defamatory stuff could fly in some contexts)

I'm just a trader who sees value while barely knowing the rocks. And then I wonder if I still see value.

So the last layer, real actual fraud. And a defamatory label mindset. If people here just loosely are talking big rallies followed by big declines in short order, even wanna inject she's a dog stock, we know that defamation label's not really warranted from you. Even if it's thejerry ETFinvestor and all these ppl imo. I think its a big high and mighty. Don't veer in the direction of the 'how dare you' thing bro. Does anyone remember other guy who said he knew the MD for decades and how dare I etc?

A lot of folk skip over Liking my posts cause I'll ask, if the whiteboard stuff is premeditated. Like a cult. Then mega-like your posts GeoFiji. Fine if you add geology and good analysis. But its too much bias. I still have a Buy Held sentiment when I sound ambivalent or bearish suddenly. I'm just saying what I think.

TheJerry might be right in the end on 1.1c AND CR but only on the latter coincidentally like a broken clock, for example. I don't paint people completely black or white. Maybe some of the trolls that came in saying this is a pure dog stock, then left. On that down day. Could ultimately be out of line. They certainly were trolls. As for SHN, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $53.44K 3.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2066849 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1333333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 894374
Last updated 14.10pm 09/05/2024 ?
SHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.