LEL 0.00% 37.0¢ lithium energy limited

Wow, so surprising that there is not more activity around this...

1. 10,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2789
    Wow, so surprising that there is not more activity around this company on social media including HC

The results of the geophysical study are encouragingly consistent with previous geophysical results published by lithium majors Allkem Limited and Lithium Americas Corporation over nearby areas in the Olaroz Salar. We are completely surrounded by these majors and all indications are that we have a monster resource here at a fairly high grade as well.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4608/4608529-725662740215f2f97c50cd0585eb126a.jpg

Don't mind the low profile as I'm still quietly accumulating but with commencement of drilling at Solaroz, interest should start to pick up soon. I have taken a very nice position now but I haven't finished yetwink.png

LEL has been on my watchlist for a while now and I'm a regular reader of this forum and noted the criticisms around the BOD being too slow in getting things done but it seems like they have now slipped into gear and things may start to happen very quickly now! The two pronged EV metal play including the exceptionally high grade graphite at the Burke project is also an attraction but Solaroz is what I'm excited about

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4608/4608508-bc26e28148dbad1511b6c1b61ea797e2.jpg
    Just as a point of reference, LKE announced a maiden JORC resource at Kachi of 4.4 million tonnes (Mt) - MC is $1.68B
    * I accept that LKE has a future exploration target of 8 - 17 Mt

If for argument's sake LEL was to uncover even 50% of the max exploration target of 8.7 million tonnes, it more or less puts us in the same league as LKE size wise but our grades look like being superior - MC is $80M

Still a bit to play out here but if drilling unveils a resource that's on the high side of that target, this will run like crazy IMO especially with a low SOI
    Love the risk/reward here and being a chaser of mutli bags and not pips, this has really piqued my interest.

Please DYOR and GLTAH.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42185 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 10374 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.