HMX 2.70% 3.8¢ hammer metals limited

I’m not too worried about the short term fluctuations in the...

1. 2,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I’m not too worried about the short term fluctuations in the POG, in the long run it will go higher IMO. I was investing when it was $1050 and everyone was saying it was dropping below $1000 per oz. It also doesn’t seem long ago the excitement when it went through $1300, look at the charts. I’d be tempted to buy in the coming days if anything but probably better to look away as the economic reality hasn’t gone. I’m more interested in Hammers drilling (the POG is academic until they have a resource). I don’t think the market realise the significance here yet. It’s quite possible that something of the scale of the original Bronzewing deposit is found. I really like what I’m seeing here and the diamond drills results will be very significant, one way or another. target 1 & 4 also look very promising, while Kens bore is a real wild card. So I’m glad they are still drilling it. However I’m very bullish on Bronzewing south, hammer seems very pleased with the results too. There is lots of information available on the original discovery which gives me greater confidence seeing the latest release. Best look away for a few weeks and come back when the diamond drill results are imminent for the fun to really begin. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $33.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $17.65K 471.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137800 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 179872 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.