EMV 0.00% $2.10 emvision medical devices ltd

Very encouraged by this latest update, the team at EMV continue...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Very encouraged by this latest update, the team at EMV continue to deliver.

I've definitely appreciated the manner in which the company has communicated their business plan - the information is clear, timelines are met, and we aren't left in the dark to do a whole lot of guess work.

EMV noted in this recent update that "Whilst hemorrhagic strokes represent only approximately 13% of all stroke cases, early exclusion is essential in providing proven time-sensitive thrombolytic therapy and ideally would be possible before arrival at hospital."  This line made me reflect on just how impactful it could be once EMV's tech is out in the market helping people to potentially avoid the devastating effects that a stroke can present. Ron understands this impact and the big picture very well as you can see from from this quote off the latest executive series with Tom Piotrowski:

"People often think about the injury at the acute phase, but its the rehabilitation of stroke patients that is extremely costly, not just to the individual but to the workplace, to society and to family in general, so being able to improve those outcomes can have very very large impacts to the well being of the economy and society."

Interview with Tom for those who haven't seen: https://www.commsec.com.au/market-news/executive-series/2020/emv-medical-emv.html

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.22 $2.22 $2.10 $16.15K 7.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 238 $2.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 1350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.