CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Ann: Encouraging Kambale Graphite Project Interim Drill Results, page-57

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    none of my business what you do; load em up if you want, it's your capital, but loading like that is just counterproductive unless you're trying to accumulate more, which is certainly not what prior posts implied, volume is miserable, and even half of that was probably me selling a few and moving out as this thing was going nowhere with a 3:1 sell / buy ratio.... pennystock - asx/chix vol 5.5m after a decent ann and ended in red , kinda tells its own story ; no one is attracted to any stock with a loaded sell side especially in the current environment.

Anyway, i think you'll find that lower sell bank will provide the SP with some better traction. @40m shares your portfolio would be down $320k from 10-12 days ago; thats more than your 9m stack was worth 12 days ago; personally i doubt you'd be down 25% of that without the stacked side and probably be up today.

Personally, I've always found that if i wanted to exit a position of a stock it was always much more profitable to drip feed sells into the buy front line without hitting it with boulders or fronting it with meter thick walls; stocks need to maintain pulse of momentum or they become stale and punters lose patience and start to exit .

Trading in the shadows. all just IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 19471655 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 969224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.