AAU 0.00% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

No concerns there @capriccioso. The comments you have above...

1. WLJ
    406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    No concerns there @capriccioso.

The comments you have above refer only to what they observed in the 'upper oxide zone'
    "All four drillholes have been collared along 300m of strike of the El Pilar porphyry
    copper-gold oxide exposure and have tested both the high-grade gold domain (upper
    oxide zone) and the lower leached copper domain (lower oxide zone)."

This is what you are after for the unknown porphyry depths 'lower oxide zone' (i.e. approximately from 100m-300m that they reached)
    "all of the drillholes continued into fresh rock where porphyry-style
    hydrothermal alteration, veining and copper sulphide mineralization was encountered

in varying amounts, representing the outer mineralized halo of a prospective coppergold porphyry system."
    - "All drillholes in fresh rock have intersected visual copper sulphide (chalcopyrite) mineralization in
    what is interpreted as the outer zone of the porphyry deposit dominated by intense chloritesericite hydrothermal alteration associated with veins, breccias and stockworks of chalcopyritepyrite which is indicative of a porphyry copper-gold system. "

My understanding is they were very restricted in what Dr G could actually say in this announcement, because they didn't yet have a highly detailed JORC required drilling table to back it up (e.g. Precise hole locations, drill angles, specific points in the cores where things were seen, etc...).

I look forward to the next announcement once they HAVE prepared the the highly detailed JORC required drilling table

GLTAH

Last edited by WLJ: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 249223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.