AAU 14.3% 1.2¢ antilles gold limited

I disagree with some of your points. We both have to agree that...

1. pdi
    234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I disagree with some of your points.

We both have to agree that there is no interest from any major investors as the the price keeps dropping. It is lucky that there is a relatively small free float otherwise we would see a major sell off. Antilles Gold has been around for a while so I don't believe when someones says its a hidden gem. Brian has gone for a tour promoting the company a few months ago and I haven't noted any major interest after his trip.

The last credit rise, I found it a bit controversial, and it seems that there was no huge interest among Australian investors, luckily we found some investors in Europe happy to throw some cash.

I am not sure why you check the short selling interest? There are kids playing with their pocket money. None of the serious investors would waste their time shorting a tiny low float company . Its a ridiculous idea and doesn't make any sense. I mean what their trying to make 200AUD.

I know you are very optimistic about gold price, but so far its been disappointing. You can blame strong dollar etc, but the reality is that it might drop further. It some sense its cyclical anyway. So what happens if it drops to 1400$ , it possible

You cant just look at the oil price and assume that everything is going to be back to normal. The majority of the countries are at the begging of recession, how bad its gonna be? Well it doesn't look promising. We will definitely suffer for a few years.

There is high interest rate ( it will affect the loan cost - if we get it) food is expensive, labor, transport. The initial estimates need to be adjusted accordingly.

BRICS again, Soon it might be missing R and I. Who would like to do serious business with Russia, its a moral and economical bankrupt. A few countries will squeeze out as much as they can from Russia but that's it. India might shift toward USA. In addition China has a few problems and they need to do business with the West. I don't buy your argument about Chinese yet replacing USD in the near future.

Never mind, I would like Brian to address/ answer a few questions.

Whats the minimum price of gold that keeps the project alive
    How much the cost of building the mine increased ( inc bank interest rate, cost of labor, transport etc)
    Some clarification about funding the project
    It would be nice to know who takes the company after Brian; if he retires overnight, do we have anyone nominated for his position?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $77.74K 6.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3934045 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 4501918
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.