AAU 14.3% 1.2¢ antilles gold limited

Obviously AAU appears undervalued if everything plays out...

1. pdi
    234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Obviously AAU appears undervalued if everything plays out nicely. I mainly look at the short/term risk and when to potentially add up to my holdings or completely exit. I would not count on DR money too early, first you need to win the case, second you need to receive the money. many things can go wrong ( its not a rich country, it can easily announce bankruptcy and get away with not paying anything) list of the countries in that region doing so is pretty long, and some of the countries did it multiple times (10 times Ecuador, 9 times Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile, Costa Rica and fairly recently Argentina)

If we get money from DR. its a great bonus and huge, de risking factor, but don't cont it before you get it.

I still believe that at current stock price WWI offers better opportunity then AUU in a short/medium term. It might change obviously as the geopolitical situation is very dynamic at the movement.

Lets have a bet, about good bottle of wine or whiskey. Lets see which stock price preforms better over the next 12 months. I recon that WWI, you probably go with AAU.

If it comes to to long term 5-10 years from now. Its hard to say. I recon if I have both companies in my portfolio WWW and AAU I will likely beat the market performance.

AAU

1 The La Demajagua project 49% project ownership
    8 year Mine Life for open pit 100oz/annum
    potentially +10 years at
    approximately 65,000 oz Au Eq annually.

2 Potential EP Gold-Copper Mine
    3 Potential Re-openingof Antonio Copper-Zinc Mine

Positives: minimal competition, potential for additional projects
    Risk: Cuba ( country on the terrorist list which limits options when it comes to loans, close ties to Russia, current market situation)
    WWI

1 Qala Shallows 74% project ownership
    4.58 g/t Au 17 year open mine life 65-100000 oz AU
    potentially 7 million oz extra at depth ( based on historical drilling non Jorc resources 12.8M oz)

2 Mt Cecella project up to $10M Farm-In & JV Agreement: Rio Tinto
    3 Witwatersrand Bird Reef Central Uranium Project
    Positives: on the paper the most undervalued junior mining stock in Australia, in theory should be easier to finance their project
    Risk: current economy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $77.74K 6.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3934045 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 4501918
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.