SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

re: Ann: End of Negotiation Period with Parvu... Although I was...

1. 3,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    re: Ann: End of Negotiation Period with Parvu... Although I was looking forward to finding out more about Parvulus, it was probably a sensible decision by the board not to go fight for the acquisition given that on the day SBN announced the negotiation (2nd December) the price actually dropped one tick from the previous day. Maybe the board didn't think it would be in the best interests of shareholders in the end? Over recent months I've been watching the share price reaction of many companies who have announced acquisitions/transactions and the vast majority re-rate significantly - and not just over the space of 1 day either.

I'm hoping and thinking that SBN will do the same sometime soon. We know now that they are seeking acquisitions in the biotech space and appear to be testing the market response before following through. SBNs cash balance (I'm guessing about $1.4m at 31 Dec) should mean they won't have to dilute existing shareholders too much, and a cap raise (if necessary) can be done at higher prices.

Plus in the interim they have all the Oraline stuff going on too as mentioned heaps in previous threads here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.