CCE 2.56% 3.8¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Ann: Enel Green Power Collaboration Update, page-11

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Mobydoak what article? 6 weeks is a long time considering it’s just reviewing a variation of a previous tender. Although I was talking to a project manager mate of mine and he said it can vary from two weeks to a long time depending on how long and how complex and how much cash is involved in the “tender”.

The timing for Enel trip seems odd. We can speculate till the cows come home.  Perhaps Enel have committed more to the AWEP as a partner they would certainly have the cash. Perhaps it is to show the govt and shareholders that the big players (albeit with small interest) are still involved and committed. 

CWE is prime target for take over - cheap price with a design IP that was valued far higher prhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enel_Green_Powereviously. Enel could make a play but they have no capacity in wave according to Wikipedia (take info with a pinch of salt)   so perhaps a colaboration may be worthwhile initially and once AWEP is up and running and ceto6 is bobbing around an ocean they may decide further. Again who knows but them. 

Timing is definately odd - but the interest is good... too bad SP didn’t like it. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $2.541K 64.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44046 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 10684 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.