GW1 1.79% 5.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

I find you very difficult to read Stevo, which has its positives...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I find you very difficult to read Stevo, which has its positives & negatives i suppose, but means a lot of your posts i don't know whether to take on as valuable for my own decisions. You do bring a lot to the table but i seem to get confused if you are positive or negative on the companies prospects. Is there anything the Doc has said above that you would disagree with?

I think it's a good presentation. A lot of stuff we already knew but with minor detail differences that all look positive.

My takeaways are as follows:

Stage 1 production to be restarted by the end of the month (16 days)

All 2018 production is pre-sold (that’s a banger). Assuming a bag price of USD$1,000 and 2018 production to be around 3,000 tonnes (assuming nil in ramp up to July which is obviously wrong but to remain conservative, then 500 tonnes p/m to the end of the year) that’s cash flows of USD$3 million. That added to our existing cash reserves set us up beautiful till the SP is 2.5c+ and the options are exercised, then setting us up for Stage 2 expansion.

Stage 2 production from the end of 2019 (given we know about delays I wouldn’t be booking this one in but is nice to see). Better off adding 6 months to that and saying mid-2020 for Stage 2. Maybe ramp up in between as various parts are installed? Can someone confirm if a new 14,000 tonne plant is being built or if the current one is being "upgraded" to handle extra capacity?

Who wants to have a guess what is in the bags?…..24 bags at probably 10.4 tonne (?) concentrate each. I think it says 10.4. Cash in the bank. I would think they are just waiting to have a sizeable shipment to make shipping costs more competitive. Your guess is as good as mine as to how much they would ship in 1 go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.