MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

sroyle, please enlighten me on how you have come to know that...

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    sroyle, please enlighten me on how you have come to know that MNS are a minor player in Imperium3 NY Inc?

Is this another one of your many fabricated pieces of rigorous analysis?

Based on facts and facts alone Imperium3 Pty Ltd is an Australian registered company with the following directors and shareholders:

Directors:
    Corey Cooney - BEI
    Frank Poullas - MNS
    Shailesh Upreti - C4V

Shareholders:
    BEI - 10 shares (33.33%)
    MNS - 10 shares (33.33%)
    C4V - 10 shares (33.33%)

Imperium3 Pty Ltd is the global consortium for investing in these gigafactories facilities and MNS, C4V and BEI’s indirect interest will be through this vehicle. The combination of C4V’s IP, BEI’s procurement of finance and MNS procurement and supply of anode materials is what makes this consortium attractive. Basically, you just need a few more bolt ons (consortium members) and you have essential elements to a gigafactory. Final hurdle is always the dollars.

Once again, how do you know MNS’ indirect interest in Imperium3 NY Inc is minor? We will all wait here for your explanation...

That’s right... You actually dont’t know. I’m actually astounded that you will call a journo wrong just so you can add some morsel of credibility to your post.

Imperium3 NY Inc was registered in August 2017 in New York. While there is 10,000 shares on issue at US$0.001, I am unable to determine the shareholders without writing to the relevant authorities in NY (not something I’m terribly interested in doing at this stage).

Imperium3 NY Inc was registered by Michael Driscoll who is a Director and CFO of Imperium3 NY Inc (also Director of C4V and lecturer at Binghamton University).

Some people can’t understand that this is a state funded and backed project and the $13m benefits package is just the start.

To put this into perspective, NY gave Tesla $950m for SolarCity and a 10 year holiday on property taxes (est. $26 million per annum). That’s right $950m!! What was the funding package comprised of? Construction of the building and fit out of the premises.

Between public and private financiers in the US, the gigafactory is in the bag.

Frank Poullas pulled a worldie.

With regard to the other consortiums, only the Townsville project has referred to an Imperium consortium, so it is questionable what is transpiring with the European gigafactories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.