DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Energy Mad to list on NZX , page-2

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Okay - positive thoughts, positive energy (scuse the pun) and positive share price action.

My daily mantra out the way, now to look at the announcement.

So a company with a $5 mill market cap has shares in a listed company that should be worth $2 mill.

They have additional funding that will allow them to stay solvent and grow their business for at least the next 4 years (some question marks around some issues with this, but the company is now more than just a going concern)

This alone should have us around 0.05c a share. (150% gain)

Provide us with a few more contract wins and the way I see their business model is that it will not take too much to see increasing revenues - imagine even better, a profit.

Suddenly at a few cents per share - have the consolidation, gain new shareholders (without the horrific baggage - sorry long term holders) - absorb the La Jolla sell-offs and ......well back to my original daily mantra.

From this share price level, I believe a multi-bagger is highly likely and certainly what I am hoping for.

Just a reminder to SDK if you read this thread, to please address my concerns over the funding which was posted in an earlier thread (Post: 7292872)

My thoughts of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.