VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Nice thought Scanno but to my knowledge, Opcon are currently not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Nice thought Scanno but to my knowledge, Opcon are currently not letting ERJ have any slice of the shipping action.

I am hoping that Ian Campbell will be knocking on Greg Combet's door in a bid to have the govt revise its 'renewable energy' ruling to include Powerbox use of waste heat as a renewable energy source. If it is good enough for some states in the US and Europe to recognize waste heat as renewable energy source, I cannot see why we could not sway the Aust govt to come in line.

I understand that Ian Campbell's daughter is a manager in Greg Combet's office. Every little bit helps!

It looks like the carbon tax is back in play. This would have to be a bonus for ERJ.

I must say that although the recent MOU with Laing O'Rourke is a great step forward and a substantial vote of confidence in the Powerbox, I am still disappointed that there is yet to be a confirmed site for a Powerbox.

I am also keen to hear what progress is being made with the 3rd gen box in Sweden.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.