UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

Smoke and mirrors all around. I think the issue for TER is not...

1. MJP
    260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Smoke and mirrors all around. I think the issue for TER is not they have $60m+ in bank (plus they got $27 remediation money.) It's that:

1. They need to fund ~ $42m to UNV @ 10c a share and if they are still performing like in their 2019 Annual Report Balance Sheet
    2. They will also have to reimburse some $90m + of trade creditors who are unlikely to want to wait too long.

They may have ~ $90m cash but may also perhaps have ~ $130m short term debt!!

We'll find out in a couple of weeks. Could look pretty dicey for TER if they don't have a result on UNV by then.

I expect the 6 months report will be pretty horrific although will be laced with a lot of we're going to do's by management and why they have done a good job for shareholders ......and,

the share price down below 30c won't be their fault (by the way why aren't the big shareholders picking up such cheap shares ) and,

paying a 1c dividend out of capital they took from a capital raising at what was it ~ 50c/sh also good management I presume? DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.