BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Engagement in Civil Surveillance with French National Police, page-43

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    apparently a couple of these makes a narrow minded statement look insightful
    who would have thunk?

as if you are going to get details on the trial, playing devils advocate only scores you credibility points with
    trading groupies

the important piece of information is that a French govt agency, a country with 300 nuclear warheads, is trialling snapvision to potentially reduce its surveillance costs, reduce time to actionable intel, potentially derive new leads from hundreds of cold cases, and achieve a world first real time actionable surveillance, so when they are hunting the next delusional, marginalised emo shitbag with a grudge on everyone who isnt a miserable turd like themselves, they actually have a system in place that can potentially track them and coordinate response units to rapidly neutralise the target.

If BRN can even get the French police part way there in the above scenario, it will be huge progress to the snails pace tracking suspects occurs at now.

This news is huge progress, if you are still trying to time entry and exit points on BRN after it has spiked significantly on 3 occasions in the last 18 months then the problem is your trading. There are several large pump and dump opportunities every month on the ASX, if you are still chasing short term gains on BRN, you will easily get influenced by the likes of chrisk90 and end up doing your cash

Just my opinion, but hey I had to suffer yours

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.