EMH 0.00% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

vesting conditions of the options quite interesting, I would...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    vesting conditions of the options quite interesting, I would imagine #1 is already in process to be released:

MilestonesThe options to be issued to Luthardt Investments are unquoted and are exercisable at AU$0.80 each on or before 30 December 2023, subject to the following vesting criteriaa) Tranche 1: on or before 31 December 2022, the Company receiving confirmation in writing in the form of a letter or other official correspondence from the federal government of Germany (or a department acting with delegated authority) or the Saxony regional government of Germany that it will formally support the Cinovec Project and the supply of lithium products from the Cinovec Project into Germany and use its best endeavours to assist the Cinovec Project in permitting and funding, apart from other factors.(b) Tranche 2: on or before 30 June 2023, the Company receiving confirmation in the form of a letter or other official correspondence from the federal government of Germany (or a department acting with delegated authority) or the Saxony regional government of Germany that it will formally support an increased production plan for the Cinovec Project subject to supply security considerations for European manufacturers of Electric vehicles and batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.