CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Pan head, My thinking on this disapointing response to the 2...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi Pan head,

My thinking on this disapointing response to the 2 announcements stem from the fact QBL have 3 types of share holders at the moment,
    1) Old stale owners who have been burnt with the previous promises of "imminent" announcements that have ultimately taken years to get done. These holders are have slowly been getting out when ever there seems some moment building. They're tired of holding.

2) Day Traders and short term holders, not caring about what the future holds, they're happy to get their 1, 2 or 3 pip trades done and then repeat the process. This can create high volumes and slow movement as they keep dumping.

3) Most long term holders ( assuming like myself ) have stocked up already with as much funds as we are prepared to have in QBL, therfore, whilst we would like to buy more, we either don't have the extra funds to put in or we have reached the peak of the funds we are prepared to put in.

So, until we can eradicate the old stale owners who are simply looking to break even and then have more new blood to outway the constant DT manipulating the movement of the SP, QBL will for a while struggle to move unless they have BARNSTORMING announcements, yes the MDL was the first, this justifies the rise back up from the depths of 1.2cents a few weeks ago.
    Todays other announcement, whilst good, adds nothing at this stage.

For this to really move in SP, QBL needs to receive the MCL, signed agreements for bauxite, signed partnerships/distributions of the proposed Hemp products, etc. These will all come over time, whilst the current SP is dissapointing in the short term, patience will be rewarded.

Cheers and GL to all, believers and non believers.

Disclaimer:-
    These are my thoughts only, please do your own research and make your own decesions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.