GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi HonyakuKonyaku,Yes your recollections of the last attempted...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi HonyakuKonyaku,

Yes your recollections of the last attempted Nasdaq IPO dating back to Oct 2018 are quite accurate, including the 22 mil purchase order from Hygea in Jan 2019. As is public knowledge, the initial IPO for a Nasdaq listing was rescinded due to GMV's financial disposition. How do we fare 2nd time around??
    GMV IMO is in a much stronger position due to the current Covid-19 situation and the reliance on telehealth devices. GMV have slowly been regrouping as can been see by the ASX announcements:

A. 17 Jan 20 - Prizma China Clinincal Trials completed
    B. 20 Jan 20 - Taiwan FDA approval for Prizma granted.
    C. 23 Jan 20 - GMedical approved to trade on the US OTCQB market
    D. 06 Apr 20 - Prizma Permit License recieved from Taiwan FDA
    E. 08 Apr 20 - FDA grants Prizma OTC Authority in USA
    F. 21 Apr 20 - USA Distribution agreement with Life are
    G. 22 Apr20 - USC partners with Vital Signs Platform
    H. 22 Apr 20 - UVUE Telehealth Platform
    I. 23 Apr 20 - NASDAQ IPO

The above announcements from Jan - Apr have certainly cast GMV into a much different light then the last Nasdaq IPO attempt. What we need now is to ensure that the IPO gets off the ground with some solid revenues to be announced. You can see due to the telehealth brought on by the virus and making people stay at home, that telehealth is going to be part of our lives going forward and into the future.

I think Dr G and his executive team have certainly been doing some extra yards in the last 4 months. If only we could some runs on the board asfaras revenue goes and GMV can start moving. I can't believe that we haven't started climbing given the announcements that have released. Seriously, GMV should be in the low 50's considering what the future holds. If China was to approve the NMPA, what figure would you put GMV on then??

I already own a truck load of shares in GMV but if I wanted more, now would be the time, the time when their sitting at this level. Do some maths, some easy maths like 50,000 ×10 = $5,000 compared to 50,00 × 30 = $15,000. As we get higher, it starts getting out of reach and then its a lost cause. I really believe in what the future holds for Dr G and his team and I look forward to the future.

DYOR IMO

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.