GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Plenty of news coming @Galilee13 but I'm holding back with a lot...

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Plenty of news coming @Galilee13 but I'm holding back with a lot of what I know and letting those who thrive on fear and negativity destroy their own wealth and sell for a loss. That is how the market works anyway and you can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink. Its the same with GMV shareholders, some choose to invest high and than use forum as a facebook outlet to voice their own decisions. Not everyone will succeed at investing and their loss becomes an education into research and to know when to listen and learn and who post on fear and lies. IMO

Left field, South America, Erlei is working on things. India FDA, joint working relationship with Clarence Corlos from RC21X , Provinces special approval for Prizma, some management changes been happening at China head office. IMO

Rather than embrace information shared, many just want someone to blame others, so a lot of my information is now shared off the forum with a handful of people but its always interesting logging on here to see what is written.

You will do well mate with your holding and setting up a future for your family. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.