GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi more4less,I always enjoy reading your posts as 9 times out of...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi more4less,

I always enjoy reading your posts as 9 times out of 10 you bring some genuine positivity to the table. As you would be aware, I have been an avid SH with GMV since Jul 2017 and as with many other SH's have endured the ups and downs and also a fair few false promises.

There have been numerous announcements promising the world and unfortunately nothing has come to fruition. This has caused angst, mistrust and above all, non-believers which is causing disharmony amongst the HotCopper members.

The recent announcements regarding the 500 outlets in Italy, the FDA for the registration of Prizma Units in Taiwan along with the announcements this week regarding Age Care. On top of the that, the announcement regarding Nasdaq will certainly bring some confidence with GMV's future. If we can get some large PO's to the tune of 30 mil, it will get the show on the road.

AIMO, the approval of the NMPA in China will showcase this company in a different light. My personal opinion is that Dr G is starting to have this company humming and if he can get the contacts in a country of 1.2 Billion people, we shouldn't have any problems.

The most important product which hasn't been released so far is the GMed Patch. This item which has recurring revenue will be the most important product to showcase all it capabilities during this Covid-19 Pandemic. We have waited this long, a little longer for Dr G to bring the Prizma & Patch market will be fine.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.