VRX 0.00% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

IMO - this is a good update, given the circumstances.As...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    IMO - this is a good update, given the circumstances.

As shareholders, we shouldn't undersell the hard work that goes into preparing a detailed design, especially considering that this project has now been BIM modelled and is likely fully scheduled / priced from a procurement perspective by this point.

This places us in the best position to hit the ground running if / when the EPA approval comes through. All the prep work is done, and it will be down to our mining manager (not Bruce) to deliver.

The earthworks and concrete contractors will be quick to price and award. Long lead SMP items are on the radar, and some are already purchased.

I'd like to see a rough install schedule for the total end to end construct / commission period, even if it was in week or month durations, rather than particular calendar dates, but I suppose we have to deal with the drip feed of information.

I think someone on here posted this video a couple of months back, but though it would be relevant again here. It's a fly around video of the model that ProjX have prepared for Arrowsmith North and it gives a good appreciation of what we are aiming for at the end of the day:
    https://projxco.com.au/vrx-silica-arrowsmith-north-silica-sands-project/

Understand we are all frustrated about EPA, hell, I am too, however we should recognise the good news when it comes along -- otherwise, these threads really do become miserable at times!
    Last edited by Hobogonigal: 29/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $938 25.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74655 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 69999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.