SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

So many unknowns with these guys. -Will DEMs still be part of...

1. 34 Posts.
    So many unknowns with these guys.

-Will DEMs still be part of the product? I remember in the early days of nearmap there was talk of making their terrain data available for download, but that never happened.
    -What exactly is the nature of the 3D data they're collecting/generating? Will it be comparable with Aerometrix/Google's offering, and will it be available for download as well?
    -At some point in the past I think quarterly surveys for major cities were proposed. Is this still the case? Will surveys be more/less frequent?
    -Is "continent-scale" just theoretical marketing speak or do they actually intend to conduct surveys at that scale?
    -Will they get pricing right? I'm least worried about this one, since they've been able to observe and learn from nearmap's experience (hopefully).
    -When? I guess the benefit of never pinning down a launch date means they can't technically miss that date, but it's starting to feel like they should have already launched by now.

I'm on board because I think that if they can hit the sweet spot on a couple of these points, they should do very well, and if they knock everything out of the park, they'll be untouchable.

Incidentally I've noticed that at some point in the last couple of weeks (since I last checked) they've rebranded their online presence (youtube, linkedin, twitter) as "spookfishgeo" - might be getting their ducks in a row for an imminent launch? Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.