TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Timing - Benchmark Minerals are tracking Megafactories with 225...

1. 4,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3140
    Timing -
    Benchmark Minerals are tracking Megafactories with 225 & Rising as at 27th July
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3454/3454287-72a99dd5313838745b6b3ed68b9e0494.jpg

The next UN Climate change Summit is Mon 1 Nov - Fri 12 Nov in Glasgow.
    84 days out, yesterday, they released that do something or it's all going to be much more terrible much sooner.
    Biden's Infrastructure bill looks set to pass with a lot of incentives for Renewables, batteries, going green. Then they will do an even bigger reconciliation bill.

Although I don't watch many Lithium companies, there is a common theme for the ones I do watch & it is something we saw a few years back with Vanadium - they are expecting the mother of all supply squeezes - 225 battery plants & not enough Lithium coming on line soon enough.
    Depending on what type of battery (static not mobile) but I'm going to go out on a limb & say that building a processing facility to produce vanadium electrolyte vs one to produce LiOh is going to be a quicker build & if the Lithium outprices itself, Vanadium batteries will be the go to. That's before fire risk is factored in.

Australia politically, is the biggest unknown.
    With Europe the US, the vast majority of the International community accepting that decarbonization of industrial processes is a major priority & quickly, our government pays it lip service, throws up barriers, remains recalcitrant.
    Cancelling the Asian Renewable Hub, lobbying/campaigning against the Barrier Reef being declared endangered & our enviro minister appealing a court ruling in order to say that she does not have a duty of care to protect Australian children from climate harm.
    With COVID & lockdowns dominating what people are concerned about, would be remarkable if we see a change in direction politically before November.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.