TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

outworld.I am in a similar position holdings wise ,but have not...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    outworld.
    I am in a similar position holdings wise ,but have not lost complete faith. Granted things are way behind schedule for reasons we all know about.
    As I see .it communication is shocking( I thjought Paula was going to address this) but the main parties still are there,and by accident or design they are embarking on exciting ancillary projects. Very relevant as we move forward into this new green age.
    I was involved with LYC a long time ago. Similar story and many setbacks but they have come of age.
    I feel this is going to be another success story. But me and maybe many others were being a little naive in hindsight in thinking that the project was so exciting and revolutionary it would sail through the regulatory process. Particularly in the hard pressed N.T that desperately needs industry.
    Its easy to call for heads ,and I have in the past supported those views ,but until or unless we hear the full story behind the scenes it really is only educated speculation.
    The bottom line is we are still inching forward like a huge ocean liner coming into port .Hopefully Darwin.!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71052 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.01am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.