TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Engineering firm engaged for Vanadium Electrolyte production, page-23

1. 6,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Yep Mine Site TPF negates so many items on the list of #23 including Waste Haulage back from Darwin to the mine site and I am sure Native Title will be a lot faster this time as this project is a big win win for all indigenous employment and communities and huge for the Alice. NAIF still well in play and be interesting how SMS sort this as last Ann seemed to be Aussie Contractors for Mine Site but SMS still sorting TPF so maybe all TPF will be fabricated in Germany and sub contracted to Aussie which would certainly help with Financing bringing all that work out of Germany.

I'm a Port Augusta Boy my old man came from Scotland and worked at Woomera Rocket Range and then in in Port Railways for years so thought SA may be an option but if NTEPA is pushing TNG to re-think Mine Site with SMS Water Solution that to me sounds very promising to have them with us and not against us. Hell we could have a 1,000 Metre Vent Stack out there in the Nulla 2021 for some Commercial activity Digity sounds wonderful if that transpires and we have these new tenements that will be fleshed out I am sure to underpin staged upgrades in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.