TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

I've never read a post of yours so hard to gauge what sort...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    I've never read a post of yours so hard to gauge what sort of shareholder you are but suspect like some others, you don't entirely understand what it takes to bring a project online, let alone one with a untested processing technology.

People have seen two booms across iron ore and lithium in the last 10 years and think as an MD in any resource company can click their fingers and boom, financing and production.

The below assets have been in train from feasibility for the better part of the last decade with billions spent to date. No more advanced than a Mt Peake.

RIo - Oyu Tolgoi copper
    BHP - Jansen Potash
    Sol Gold - Ecuador copper-gold

If you crunch your numbers on assets outside the booms I've spoken of, I think TNG has done a lot with very minimal capital. have they made mistakes ? Yes however look at some of those asset with RIo and BHP, they've made more than mistakes!

If you are chasing a quick buck and have been caught in TNG, that's not Burton, that's on you not doing your DD and understanding vanadium and titanium were never going to be boom resources. it was pretty clear around 2016/2017 this was in for the long haul.

anyway, I note your post and look forward to that funding coming through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.