TVN 0.00% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Engineering firm engaged for Vanadium Electrolyte production, page-39

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hot Digity Dog, i have never expected PB to click his and boom we have the lot, but at the same time i fell for the bs that he constantly pumps out especially in the lead up to the AGM which he can now hide out on a Zoom meeting. The constant missed timelines, announcing that they are looking at Hydrogen technology, Vanadium fluids etc, etc. Lets just put our energy into getting one project over the line and then value adding after.
    Is not Oyu Tolgoi a producing mine ???since 2013 ??? and expected to reach full production this year....TNG hasnt turned a sod !!! and who would provide finance to a company who do not appear to have secured a site to build their process plant...do you think a bank would lend you the money to build your new tech speccie house whose design keeps changing by the month with new add ons dont appear on the plans, ie the layout of the process plant that has been rolled out on some of TNG announcement didn't show a 30 metre high chimney/stack !!!
    I dont know how new Lithium technology is but that hasnt been a factor in PLS from being in production for a few years now !!!
    i am not after a quick buck, but a small profit after 7 years in the stock rather than a large loss would be nice, after all, we are paying a premium salary to a board that have well and truely under achieved

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 25320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.