ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Hard to be negative here. Smart homework first cost cutting 44% and saving US$138 million on the construction of the site. This will be better upon a capital raise and our shares wont get diluted as hard upon ML approval. Using local materials, great way to create employment and encourage the local governmental and community in Greenland that the mine will create economic self-reliance. Fisheries are the major source of income for Greenland and seeing things like this such as local materials and reducing cost and using local labor is what is going to further have the support of not only the people but the current elect Democratic Government.
    I also reference this statement on the announcement.
    "GML has completed an updated process engineering design of the concentrator which includes theproduction of a high‐grade concentrate. Improvements to the refinery flowsheet are also beingincorporated into an optimised process design".
    Many stock over the year and upcoming juniors are so focused on obtaining ML's and don't do nice homework like this. Reduced setup cost by 44% and work with their largest collaborative partners/shareholders to optimsie product. With the above statement they have obviously worked long-term and have the focus of extracting the most pure product as they can for the least cost.

Another factor i haven't seen mentioned as a side note in conversation, is how Kvanfield project is so close to the ports and courtesy of Greenland fisheries they have an excellent setup for mining to ship in and out. Melting icecaps on an environmental front further support these logistical benefits.

Either way - Hope everyone had a nice weekend, this stock although slow, oversold and gets stuffed by day traders, if stays structured, disciplined in things like the above announcement, has all the aspects of giving some "very generous" return in the next 3-5 years. This announcement if you step back objectively and look at it, is smart and structured not rushed and a reflection that the foundations "so far" appear to be getting set correctly.

IMO anything below 0.07 cents now would be a steal and we intend on adding weekly.
    I hate talking up stocks, but that 44% reduction is phenomenal. Pretty much cut off with scissors $138 million (plus interest on future debt) in a one page announcement and working on higher return on the product.

Very happy here!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $10.05K 457.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18016 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 137395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.