NWC 3.45% 3.0¢ new world resources limited

Thanks for the reply.I did a fair bit of reading over the last...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Thanks for the reply.

I did a fair bit of reading over the last few months about NWC and did see that the current funding is supposed to cover the PFS.
    There is a lot to like about this project for a junior speccie. The deposit, location, politics in the area, existing infrastructure etc etc but over and over I seem to come back to the same thing.

Issues with how the project is managed. Delays are inevitable in this space I understand that, but there seems to be a real lack of stability in whether you are able to trust the managements plans or not. Whether thats anecdotal or symptomatic or a larger issue I'm not sure. Reading through the posters on this forum over the last few months it's a recurring theme, yet its also a recurring theme with the same recurring posters, so its hard to tell where the balance sits.

Not that a HC board is a primary source of research, but it does provide an interesting sentiment model at times.

I can see that an updated SS might seem like a waste of time, especially after the increase was flagged earlier in Mikes presentation and wasn't exactly a surprise.
    I can see that no further progress on the drilling is a disappointment to some.
    I can see that the market overall has been poor, but I do think there is a good case for the copper bull thesis broadly, especially in the last half of this decade.

Combine all that and a drop makes sense, but I can't see the reason for the massive flogging its copped over the last 3 days other than the primary issue of capital and this potentially raising issues about how capital has been raised in the past.

I've not been involved in the stock for a CR, so trying to work out how the roll with is clearly coming soon is a bit challenging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $85.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $473.4K 16.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1298693 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.