CAJ 1.67% 30.5¢ capitol health limited

If you want to invest in technology do so. If you want to invest...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you want to invest in technology do so.
    If you want to invest in radiology in 2017-2012 invest in core businesses where current and historical parameters are in place. I have news for you 90 % of the time I am sent by my doctor to a specific radiologist or to a group of radiologists whom he is happy with. Sometimes it is to a brand like Southern Radiology but not because they support The Sharks rather because they have excellent radiologists whom my GP trusts.
    Very seldom ,patient asks to go somewhere and usually it is to a doctor they know or prefer.
    I and my friends and family have discussed this and we would never accept being referred to "Capital " or Capital machine. We go to Southern because of our previous experience there and we trust the radiologists.
    But ultimately my GP decides where to send me based on his own satisfaction with them.. I trust his view because he uses them all the time do he should know. I have asked him and he has said if a machine was reading his X-rays he would send elsewhere.
    My concern is that if Capital management upset their key people enough , they will just switch off the accelerator and the business will slide down.
    It is now that matters. The next 12 months and the following .
    By the time machines move in to replace my usual radiologists and my GPs , Capital may have a great IT business but no Radiology business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $325.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $789.5K 2.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 370737 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 397088 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.