E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

Well said, a company that has almost totally abandoned its own...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well said, a company that has almost totally abandoned its own core business. This is known as a total failure no spin can change this. Hope for the platform exists to salvage the company but i strongly recommended selling this at $2 recently. Am not looking to re-enter or trade this, will go belly up within two years baring a miracle or takeover which may be the sole objective of the board.

Name me a few successful flash sales businesses anyone? Beuler! Amazon and Ebay are not flash sales but a platform that Ensogo is now trying to compete with. Is this a sudden change of direction or a secret plan devised years ago by the board. Im sure they will tell us this was a long term plan instead of a complete failure.

Gwaihir,

When will human society grow intelligent enough to see through these techniques you have outlined below? To me I can see through the spin as it comes out of the mouth or at least after a week of consideration. Why are we stupid. Donald Trump flags the current intelligence of the USA. We have gone backwoods as a race, the turning point seems to have been around year 2000 imo.

'There is a psychological art used by a number of CEO's to keep investors hoping, it's a well known technique, taught in University courses, and by marketing organisations (of limited repute usually). If you study these things you will get to recognise it. It's related to disguising failure by promising success, and packaging blame up as an event, deverting personalisation, and the various techniques used therein to do so.

They package up an excuse for incompetence, or continued failure, as an event - this is a wonderful technique employed by politicians as well, in order to keep power.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.