ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

allover72, so now we are picking on spelling? God or whoever,...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    allover72, so now we are picking on spelling? God or whoever, help every one on HC then, every one makes mistakes, that's why I corrected "computor" before you had a chance to ......

I will dumb the question down a little bit... Still haven't answered... and you do not have to answer. How can you make a "guarantee" that ESN is not going broke, without some sort of intimate knowledge of the internal workings or just be blatantly ramping. charles... did not even ask about going broke, you just offered up the guarantee, as reassurance? I cannot and would not offer a guarantee that they or anyone else are/will/will not go broke, again, I don't think they are/will go broke. Too much money to be made!

You are the one demanding facts "old mate" so I must assume that your posts are facts. So again how can you offer that guarantee? No answer required if you don't want to.

Look at my pic. by my own admission I am silly and confused by all the hype, fact, fiction and scenarios that are everywhere on HC. I need "all the help I can get" Some people figure things out all by themselves and some do not.

Wondering who looks silly, the person who asks questions or the person who answers those questions with questions or piCks on speling or grama, and thingies' by doing so they try to deflect the conversation away from the question, very basic tactic.

Talking about ESN is much more interesting, educational and entertaining than this stuff. How about we try it.

Metoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.