ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

Ann: Entellect and SmartTrans sign content distribution agreement, page-38

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    OK so I downloaded the Apple app and it doesn't work properly, and I can't even get it for Android - seems to have disappeared from the Play store.... The Facebook page is very static and shows little information.

The main website I am hoping works as it is supposed to - I have not subscribed so cannot get in to see if the sections all work like is promised.
    There are a couple of reviews on the net - of the app - and they are not particularly positive. The Press release of the "App Launch" is still circulating to games website aggregators and the like, not sure what impact this has to encourage sales....
    There appears to be no obvious marketing plan to support more sales and subscriptions.

If there is any revenue at all from any sources,- and I already know about the tax rebates/ assistance - it would be good to know about it.... All I see is a bit of a beat up from time to time to allow selling of shares bought at .001 to be sold at .002
    Anyone else have any information that indicates a plan for increasing revenue and sales to the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.