CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Well, well, well!!!

What a day to be coming back to the BPT threads. Always interesting coming back after a break some familiar names and a lot of new ones.

I haven't posted for a while and in fact haven't read the BPT threads for over 6 months thinking, given the circumstances, that there would be a lot of pointless conversations going on and it would be quite unbearable. Was I right?

I guess for the astute investor there was a great buying opportunity in one of the better run O&G companies in Australia and now with the Senex deal and Enterprise discovery I would expect BPT to be recovering back and setting new highs (no time frame) with the only caveat being success of the recent vaccination announcements.

I hope the past 6 - 9 months on these threads have been tolerable for most. I can just imagine the arguments that have most likely been pursued but now, hopefully, the conversations will be back to some normality ie pre Covid.

Looking forward to the next 6 - 12 months that will cement BPT's position as one of the best run O&G companies in Australia.

Cheers
    BWsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.